Move into the world of meaningful work having built a foundation of resiliency, self-governance, and self-management to sustain them in employment long-term.
The Momentum Centre has over 300 graduates.
TMC graduates are better equipped to
- Manage daily events and stressors
- Access further allies, supports and resources
- Connect more and bounce back from a setback
- Better move through discomfort and actively recover
- Establish closer relationships
- Set goals and take action to make them happen.
Graduates are engaged in the workforce in fields they are interested in and often furthering their studies at the same time! They stay connected and remain in touch, returning to mentor new participants, to speak about their experiences and deliver leadership.